Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or someone who has purchased before, the timeline of events can often be confusing. We’re here to help! Our simple infographic will be revealed over the next few weeks, and it outlines the entire process of purchasing a home. Below you’ll find the sixth step, and remember to check back often as we continue to complete this infographic.
1. Determine your objectives. Read more about determining your housing needs in Part 1 of this series.
2. Financial qualification. Learn about getting pre-approved in Part 2 of this series.
3. Tour and select a property. From finding your dream home to negotiating with the seller, learn more in Part 3 of this series.
4. Get a home inspection. In Part 4 of this series, explore getting a home inspection and what to expect from it.
5. Finish your paperwork. Finish your paperwork to get closer to move-in day. Part 5 outlines the paperwork you need to finish before closing on your home.
6. Schedule your closing. Your Shorewest real estate agent will help schedule your closing, and it’s a great time to consider other Shorewest services available for your home. Shorewest Insurance Associates provide quality, dedicated service, working to meet the needs of our clients throughout Wisconsin. Agents create custom, competitive packages to suit your needs, rather than a one-size-fits-all plan. Not only do we provide home insurance, but we also offer auto, life and RV coverage through Shorewest Insurance Associates.
Our Home Services Center helps take care of the rest — our home service coordinators can assist with any detail. Here are just a few services we offer: utilities transfers, movers, cleaning services or new flooring, countertops or windows. Our coordinators arrange these services through our trusted network of vendors, ensuring your home tasks are finished quickly, easily and thoroughly. When you use services through the Home Services Center, you’ll receive value-added services, rebates and service guarantees from our partners — saving you time, headaches and even money.
Tags: ask an agent, buying a home, Home Buying, home buying advice, home services coordinator, infographic, shorewest, Shorewest Home Services Center, shorewest insurance associates, Shorewest Realtors, tips and advice
Categories: Home Buying