Eight years ago on Sept. 1, Savaglio and Cape real estate joined forces to become the largest real estate company in Racine – a leadership position they shared for over 50 years. Today, they’re taking another step by joining Shorewest, Realtors® and becoming part of Wisconsin’s Largest Home Seller™.
“By combining the market share of Savaglio and Cape with the marketing and technology of Shorewest, we provide a distinctive advantage in the marketing and sale of Racine real estate,” says Randy Savaglio, co-sales director with Fritz Cape. “It’s a win-win for everyone – our sales associates and our customers and clients. Shorewest has the latest technology in the market and are constantly on the leading edge.”
Savaglio and Cape was formerly owned by Fritz and Cherri Cape and Randy and Toni Savaglio.
With the addition of 39 licensed and experienced sales associates, Shorewest now has over 22.2 percent of market share in Racine County – more than the next four competitors combined. Combined sales through August 15 of 2009 were 454 closed units.
The new Shorewest office is located at 1557 S. Green Bay Road in Racine. Shorewest has another Racine Office located at 6800 Washington Avenue. Together the two Racine offices have 62 licensed and professional sales associates who live, play and work in the area. The offices and sales associates will work together to continue providing unsurpassed customer service to buyers and sellers throughout the greater Racine County market.
Savaglio and Cape’s sales associates will enjoy the leadership of three generations of real estate expertise to help their clients as well as many other benefits of Wisconsin’s Largest Home Seller™.
• Wisconsin’s Largest Relocation Center – Close affiliations with associates in Chicago, the midwest, the United States and beyond allow the Center to provide comprehensive services to corporations, their employees and families moving into or out of southeastern Wisconsin. Shorewest is a founding member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World(tm), the nation’s largest relocation network, which gives its customers access to more buyers than any other local company.
• Bilingual Real Estate Hotline – Access information in English or Spanish on Shorewest listings 24 hours a day. (800/589-7300). Plus, the ability to have detailed descriptions and photos texted directly to smart phones.
• Shorewest.com – Search listings in every southern Wisconsin county and view exclusive Guided Home Tours(tm), plus more than two million listings nationwide.
• Luxury Home Affiliation – Shorewest specializes in the local, regional and international marketing of distinctive homes, reaching the area’s most affluent buyers. No other Wisconsin real estate company can offer this advantage. Also, as a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World(tm), it is a part of Luxury Portfolio, which features the most comprehensive view of luxury-tier properties on the Internet.
• Home Services Coordinators – Who assist in the coordination of moving and home maintenance needs before, during and after the move.
The new office will also take advantage of Shorewest’s divisions, including Heritage Title Services and Wisconsin Mortgage Corporation.
Categories: Real Estate News