Suzy was on point and always available!
- Licensed since 1992
- No Cost - No Pressure Pre-Sale Consultation Available for Staging, Marketing Plans and Price Comparison Analysis!
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- CHMS (Certified Home Marketing Specialist)
- CREN (Certified Real Estate Negotiator)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- CSRS (Certified Shorewest Relocation Specialist)
- Earned E-Pro designation, as a certified internet professional
- GRI (Graduate Real estate institute)
- SFR (Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification).
- Certified as New Construction Consultant
- Member of NAR (National Association of Realtors) and REBAC (Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council)
- National Sales Award and Executive Club Member
- Lifetime member of the Disabled American Veterans Auxiliary
I use professional negotiation techniques, approaches and skills to achieve a win-win outcome for my clients. Negotiation skills are the backbone of a successful realtor, and negotiation strategies and tactics are critical in every real estate transaction.
- Awarded every year since 2008 = FIVE STAR Best in Client Satisfaction Real Estate Agent Award by Milwaukee Magazine (top 7% of area Realtors)
- 2017 & 2019 Member of Presidents Club
- 2018 Member of Executive Club
- Awarded several monthly Top Lister and Sales Awards
- Progressive Marketing Plans
- Worldwide Relocation Referral Service
- Member of Local, State and National Associations of Realtors®
- Member of the Women's Council of Realtors
- Member of WI and U.S. Speedskating Associations and Badger Speedskating Club
- Member of Therapy Dogs International (TDI). I visit Hospice patients and read with children at New Berlin Library with my Standard Poodle Disco, a certified Therapy Dog.
- Member of Fox River Christian Church
- Waukesha Resident
- Servicing Surrounding Counties
..."TRUST WHAT YOU MAY DO ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME TO SOMEONE WHO DOES IT EVERYDAY!
What clients are saying...
Our experience was exceptional , I can not say enough about our agent. She was there anytime we had questions. When I was losing doubt on weather our place would sell our agent kept our faith going. She did an outstanding job.
Home buying and selling for most people in my understanding is a task that requires great amount of preparation, co-ordination and patience. People can easily become anxious when things don't go the way they expect. Having a great realtor by your side help in all of those areas above. I tried without an agent, didn't go very well and worked with Suzy things started to get better and in about 2 months we were able to sell the house. She also has good relationships with great deal of service providers including plumbers, roofers and handyman when you need them. So, no worries on any of buyer's demand after inspection. In addition to that, I had moved to a different state when the house was on sale. It's not easy when you are not around but Suzy filled that gap of your absence and helped stay things on course. All my wife and I can say is- She is a great real-estate agent to work with and wish her many many years of success in what she will be doing. - Suman & Sanita
I have no complaints. My property was listed within a week of meeting with Ms. Osum and I received 3 offers within about 24 hours. I closed within about a month for a price ~10 percent over what I hoped to get.
Grew to trust Suzy's opinions quickly. Always felt like she was being authentic and helping us find a home. Always responsive to emails/texts and very agile in viewing homes on a short notice.
Suzy Osum is an excellent, professional realtor.
Suzy did an excellent job with the purchase and sale of our home. She is a hard worker and great communicater. We highly recommend Suzy.
Suzy was excellent to work with. She was always positive and understanding. We had a few issues with buying along the way, but Suzy helped us through those and always had our best interests in mind. Could have been more happy with the end results. Thank You!!!
Suzy did a fantastic job as our agent. She is such a hard worker and great communicater. She always replied quickly to our questions. She is very knowledgeable and professional. We would highly recommend her.
Personable and a Great listener. Always goes the extra mile for her clients in order to get the best results for them. Stays one step ahead on all the details and anticipates what's needed for a smooth transaction. Rick Bohmann Vice President Shorewest Realtors, Inc.