It was a joy to work with Beth. She is so knowledgeable knew our neighborhood and worked tirelessly to get us the best deal for our home. During the entire process she kept us informed and answered all our questions. Just the best.
"Referred and Recommended"
Awards and Designations:
- ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative
- CHMS-Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist (less than 5% of all Realtors hold this designation)
- GREEN Designation
- GRI-Graduate Realtors® Institute
- National Sales Award – every year from 1997 through 2020
- President’s Club – every year from 2000 through 2020
- 14-time 5 Star Client Satisfaction Award winner - Only 29 agents in the Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors, which has almost 5,000 members, has earned this honor EVERY year it has been awarded!
- 2008 Chairwoman of the Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors
- Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors (GMAR) "Realtor of the Year" in 2004
- Top 5% of all WI Realtors in closed production
- #1 agent for number of homes sold at the Elmbrook/Wauwatosa office in 2011, 2012,
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- #1 agent in volume sold at the Elmbrook Wauwatosa office in 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- 2016 Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA) "Distinguished Service Award" recipient
- Shepherd Express "Best of Milwaukee 2017 Best Real Estate Agent"
- 2018 Voted Milwaukee Magazine Readers Choice Best Realtor
- 2019 Voted Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel Top Choice Best Real Estate Agent
- WI CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) of the Year in 2020
Lifelong Area Resident
Your Satisfaction is My #1 Priority!
What clients are saying...
Beth was great. We had to move very quickly and Beth handled everything so I could focus on finding an apartment and moving. I was SO GLAD when Beth said she would coordinate with the contractors to have the floors finished, the walls painted, and the junk removed. At that time, our lives were in a tizzy and I am not sure we could have handled it very well. Beth was also very helpful in determining a price and negotiating with the buyer.
Beth is an absolutely AMAZING agent to work with! She really knows the market and has a great knowledge of homes. She helped us find our forever home, an investment property, and will hopefully help us find more in the future. Including my immediate family and I, we've worked with Beth for the purchase/sale of five homes! We really can't say enough good things about her.
Beth is a wonderful, compassionate person. She doesn't give up until she finds you the right property. She's like the energizer bunny.
Beth was the best realtor at selling my old home and the best at helping me buy my new home! She helped us in a very competitive market and encouraged us even when we were outbid!
We had a very smooth and painless transaction selling our Tosa house through Beth and Shorewest. Everything went as good as we had hoped. Beth's attention to detail, thoroughness and accessibility were even better than we expected. We were extremely happy with the whole experience.
Where do I start! From start to finish Beth was professional but also had our best interest in mind. Beth not only knows what to look for in a home but red flags as well. Beth has many contacts as well that can assist you through the inspection process but also help you with home improvements. THANK YOU Beth! We can't wait to have you over to see how we made our house a home.
Beth helped me sell a condo after a family member passed away, and she was wonderful to work with. I live in a different town, and she took care of so many tasks so that I did not have to drive in all the time, such as meeting painters and a plumber at the condo, and getting small fixes made. She made the whole process easy and smooth, and after the first weekend of showings I had an offer I was very happy with. I highly recommend Beth!
We've had the pleasure of working with Beth over the past few years. She is extremely knowledgable, very diligent, and quick with responses and follow-ups. On top of that, she is one of the friendliest people we know. We would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a realtor. Thanks, Beth!
Beth was extremely knowledgeable and helpful during our first house purchase. She answered all of our questions thoroughly. We could not have done it without her in this current market!