Home buying, selling and building has always been enjoyable (and addicting) to me. After serving as Shorewest’s marketing director and helping agents market properties and themselves, it was time to listen to my heart and join them! ‘Moving’ (you see what I did there!) from a 25-year career in marketing to real estate is natural. It’s all about people and building life-long relationships… providing advice and care along the way. I would be honored to use my passion for real estate, people and marketing to help you with every step of your next move.
Outside of real estate, I enjoy hanging out with friends; vacationing at the beach, especially Orange Beach, Alabama; and refinishing/repurposing vintage furniture and decor. Although I grew up in the beautiful Wisconsin Northwoods, Green Bay/De Pere has been ‘home’ for nearly 30 years. My husband, Paul, and our two adult children, Jesse and Jami, were born and raised here. Jesse is also in the real estate business.
- Licensed as Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson
- Member of REALTORS Association of Northeast Wisconsin (RANW)
- Wisconsin REALTORS® Association (WRA)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Master of Business Administration degree in Marketing/HR (UW-Whitewater)
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Management (UW-Eau Claire)