Real estate is not confusing – it’s understandable. Real estate is not scary – it’s fun. It just depends on the agent you choose.
If you’re thinking about selling your home, it needs to be priced to sell for the most money in the shortest time. I will give you a no cost, no obligation market analysis of your home - and my Pricing Strategy Advisor certification will assure it’s professional and accurate.
You need proactive marketing. Most real estate companies just list your home and wait for it to sell. That won’t get it done. Here are some of the things I will do to sell your home:
- Make sure it looks right – tell you what’s important and what’s not
- Post it on every real estate website, especially shorewest.com, where 85% of buyers start their search
- Lifestyle marketing - let buyers know why they want to live in it and in your community
- Put up a large, attention-getting sign with a hotline for buyers to call – and those calls come directly to me
- Post it on my Facebook realtor page to reach thousands of Facebook users in the area
- Spread the word to 1,000 Shorewest agents, most with 5-8 buyers
- Hold a broker’s open house, where many agents visit your home and provide opinions
- Hold as many or few open houses as you like
- Walk the neighborhood to notify your neighbors, who often know someone
- Mail hundreds of postcards to the surrounding area to announce your home for sale
- Mail flyers to targeted neighborhoods – 90% of buyers move within 7-9 miles and spend 30-50% more
- Help with whatever you need – cleanup, repair, an estate sale, service provider referral
If you want to buy a home, at no cost to you, I will pinpoint homes that meet your specific wants and needs – all homes, not just those being sold by Shorewest – and get you in to see them anytime you like. I work every day, every night, every weekend. We often have access to homes not even on the market yet. I will take the worry out for you – letting you know why we’re taking every step, and what steps come next. I will save you money by finding you the best financing available, keeping your down payment low (if that’s what you want), ensuring that your closing costs are as low as possible, and negotiating the best price and terms when you finally find that perfect home.