I am excited to share my enthusiasm and experience to help you love where you live. I know what it takes to be successful and would love the opportunity to help you navigate your way through your transition. Vital to our success will be my focus on communication, combined with my real estate expertise, strong attention to detail and solid negotiation skills.
As an agent with Shorewest, I provide access to exclusive technology to help you maximize your exposure in the market and to ensure you have the information you need to make informed decisions.
- Born and raised on Milwaukee's North Shore
- Attended St. Monica School and Divine Savior Holy Angles High School
- Graduated from UW-Madison, Bachelor of Business Administration, double major in Finance and Marketing, Certificate in International Business
- Volunteer, Richards Elementary School and Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast
- Member, Whitefish Bay Public Library Board of Trustees
- Member, Junior League of Milwaukee
I look forward to working with you!