She was very easy and flexible to work with. Amazing. If I buy another house here, I'll definitely reach out to her.
- Licensed since 1992
- No Cost - No Pressure Pre-Sale Consultation Available for Staging, Marketing Plans and Price Comparison Analysis!
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- CHMS (Certified Home Marketing Specialist)
- CREN (Certified Real Estate Negotiator)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- CSRS (Certified Shorewest Relocation Specialist)
- Earned E-Pro designation, as a certified internet professional
- GRI (Graduate Real estate institute)
- SFR (Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification).
- Certified as New Construction Consultant
- Member of NAR (National Association of Realtors) and REBAC (Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council)
- National Sales Award and Executive Club Member
- Lifetime member of the Disabled American Veterans Auxiliary
I use professional negotiation techniques, approaches and skills to achieve a win-win outcome for my clients. Negotiation skills are the backbone of a successful realtor, and negotiation strategies and tactics are critical in every real estate transaction.
- Awarded every year since 2008 = FIVE STAR Best in Client Satisfaction Real Estate Agent Award by Milwaukee Magazine (top 7% of area Realtors)
- 2017 & 2019 Member of Presidents Club
- 2018 Member of Executive Club
- Awarded several monthly Top Lister and Sales Awards
- Progressive Marketing Plans
- Worldwide Relocation Referral Service
- Member of Local, State and National Associations of Realtors®
- Member of the Women's Council of Realtors
- Member of WI and U.S. Speedskating Associations and Badger Speedskating Club
- Member of Therapy Dogs International (TDI). I visit Hospice patients and read with children at New Berlin Library with my Standard Poodle Disco, a certified Therapy Dog.
- Member of Fox River Christian Church
- Waukesha Resident
- Servicing Surrounding Counties
..."TRUST WHAT YOU MAY DO ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME TO SOMEONE WHO DOES IT EVERYDAY!
What clients are saying...
Suzy is great! My husband and I worked with Suzy in selling our condo in 2020, as well as selling our single family home in 2021 (due to a job transfer). In both scenarios she was able to help us acquire multiple offers quickly, and ultimately sell over our listing price! She was responsive to all of our texts and emails, and kept the selling process moving for us. She also used a great photographer and a stager to make sure our home showed very well. Suzy's marketing strategies, real estate knowledge, and reputation in the area helped us sell our home much faster than others in our neighborhood that listed with other agencies!
Suzy was awesome she went above and beyond to help us find the perfect home on such a short notice. Very happy with our experience it was a pleasure!
Suzy helped me buy my condo 4 years ago and now she helped me sell it. Some things are worth paying for and having her there to take care of the details and handle the paperwork was worth it! Suzy is extremely professional and knowledgeable in home selling/buying. She makes the process easy, not stressful as I've had in past with other agents.
Suzy was on point and always available!
Our experience was exceptional , I can not say enough about our agent. She was there anytime we had questions. When I was losing doubt on weather our place would sell our agent kept our faith going. She did an outstanding job.
Home buying and selling for most people in my understanding is a task that requires great amount of preparation, co-ordination and patience. People can easily become anxious when things don't go the way they expect. Having a great realtor by your side help in all of those areas above. I tried without an agent, didn't go very well and worked with Suzy things started to get better and in about 2 months we were able to sell the house. She also has good relationships with great deal of service providers including plumbers, roofers and handyman when you need them. So, no worries on any of buyer's demand after inspection. In addition to that, I had moved to a different state when the house was on sale. It's not easy when you are not around but Suzy filled that gap of your absence and helped stay things on course. All my wife and I can say is- She is a great real-estate agent to work with and wish her many many years of success in what she will be doing. - Suman & Sanita
I have no complaints. My property was listed within a week of meeting with Ms. Osum and I received 3 offers within about 24 hours. I closed within about a month for a price ~10 percent over what I hoped to get.
Grew to trust Suzy's opinions quickly. Always felt like she was being authentic and helping us find a home. Always responsive to emails/texts and very agile in viewing homes on a short notice.
Suzy Osum is an excellent, professional realtor.