We did not expect to sell our home after only a few years, but after an amazing buying experience with Amy we did not hesitate to work with Amy again as our seller's agent this time. Amy always goes above and beyond. She is honest and straightforward when it comes to setting expectations in a seller's market. It is extremely evident that she works hard to market her listings to and takes great pride in making her clients a #1 priority. She was always very prompt in her replies. My only regret is that I don't have another house for her to sell!
#1 Agent at Shorewest Racine Office
- Amy is consistently the top producer at her office
- Amy has been a top producer in SE Wisconsin since 2003
- Recent sales production $20.7 Million in 2021, $18.7 Million in 2020, $18.3 Million in 2019, 19.4 Million in 2018, 22.3 Million in 2017, 17.7 Million in 2016, 14.8 Million in 2015, 14 Million in 2014, & 16.1 Million in 2013
- Amy previously worked for former Governor Tommy Thompson's Milwaukee Office as staff liaison for constituents and public events
- Amy is the past President of the Racine Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors®
- Wisconsin Realtors® Association
- Southshore Realtors Association
- Office Sales Leader past 16 years
- Named "Best in Client Satisfaction" by Milwaukee Magazine
- Voted "Best of Racine County"
- President's Club member 2010 - 2021
- Named Associate Vice President of Shorewest Realtors in 2015
What clients are saying...
I have already responded to this e-mail, but I will answer again. Amy deserves 100 stars. She listed my home on Monday and I accepted an offer on Friday. Amy went beyond the call of duty. I especially appreciate her experience and honesty in evaluating my property. I recommend Amy to anyone selling a home in the Racine area. She is the best.
Amy was wonderful beyond my expectations! I would give her 100 stars if I could. She listed my home on Monday and I had an accepted offer on Friday. She is professional, compassionate and knowledgeable about the market. I appreciated her honesty in evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of my property. I absolutely recommend her without reservation.
Amy inspires confidence. In addition to her business competence, she projects warmth and caring. Very glad that she is my agent.
Amy helped me purchase and then sell my home in the Racine Southside Historic District. She was an excellent professional when it came to viewing properties and interacting with other real estate agents. She is clearly experienced with the rules/regulations, the required documents, and the overall process of buying/selling property. I could not speak more highly of the support that Amy provided and would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a real estate agent.
Amy did an awesome job on the sale of our home. She had a great strategy on how to market it, conducted many showings and achieved a buyer with a top price. Well done!
Amy, was great! She is very thorough and kept us well informed every step of the way!
Amy was absolutely amazing. Would highly recommend.
Amy was outstanding. Despite the lack of inventory and our own limitations, she provided great guidance.
Amy was selected for her superior ranking in the greater Racine area, as well as her hiring of a professional photographer to shoot bright, flattering pics. Amy is very professional and was second to none in customer care and home-selling suggestions. And went the extra mile in getting the deal done. We would highly recommend her to get a sold sign on your house.