Having a real estate career has always been a goal of mine. Besides raising a family, I worked in the fashion industry and a family business for many years. In 1993, I decided to devote full-time to a career in real estate, got my license and have loved this journey ever since.
Experience and Education
With over 25 years of experience working in the residential real estate industry, I’ve learned that there is always a solution to any of the myriad of problems that come up when buying or selling a property. It’s my job to find that solution! I enjoy putting my expertise to work managing the contracts and documents, interacting with various the personalities, and negotiating with buyers and sellers to make sure they are both satisfied and get to a successful closing day. That has helped me become a highly qualified real estate agent with a mission to make the whole process less stressful for my clients.
I’m an Associate Vice President with Shorewest, REALTORS®, a member of the President’s Club and have certifications in the following:
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator (CREN)
- Certified Home and Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS, CLHMS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Member-Greater Milwaukee Association of REALTORS®