Bonnie has been helping us buy and sale properties since 1994. We are very happy with her and consider her not just our agent but our friend.
Put My Experience To Work For You!
- Associate Vice President
- Awarded "Realtor Emeritus" status by National Association of Realtors in 2019
- National Sales Award Winner - 26 years
- President's Club - 18 years
- Executive Club - 10 years
- Million Dollar Club - 42 years
- Lifetime Member of the Million Dollar Club
- Named a "Five Star Best in Client Satisfaction Real Estate Agent" in 2022 and 6 previous years by Milwaukee Magazine
- Featured as "Realtor of the Week" by Milwaukee Journal in 2011 and 2015
- Graduate of the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Certified Shorewest Relocation Specialist (CSRS)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) - Only 5% of all Realtors in the US have the extensive experience, the unique commitment and the hours of advanced training to call themselves a CRS.
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist – SRES Realtors help seniors make wise decisions about buying and selling the family home. By earning the SRES designation, the Realtor has demonstrated that they have the requisite knowledge, experience and expertise to be a seniors real estate specialist and counselor.
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) – The Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist is a sought-after designation that is awarded internationally to sales professionals who meet performance standards in the upper tier residential market.
A Trusted Name In Real Estate Since 1978.
What clients are saying...
BONNIE GETS 5 STARS PLUS PLUS PLUS. VERY KIND, PATIENT, AN EXCELLENT TEACHER AND ALWAYS QUICK TO RESPONSE TO PHONE CALLS AND GIVE REASSURANCE ON MANY ANXIETIES. DEFINITELY NOT AN EASY JOB TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE OVERWHELMED WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS. HER YEARS OF EXPERIENCE HAS FINE TUNED HER MANY SKILLS. WE NEVER FELT LIKE WE WERE BOTHERING HER OR IRRITATING HER WITH OUR MANY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS. SINCERELY, ALICE MORROW
Bonnie truly knows the areas she is working in, cares for her clients, and is always looking out for their best interest. Cannot recommend her enough!
Bonnie Malcore is a true real estate professional with a 5 star rating! She has lots of experience, a great personality, and can work well with anyone. She knows how to get the job done. We highly recommend her.
I have no words to describe the work Bonnie did with us. We knew her from when we first bought our house here in New Berlin and she helped us find the perfect home for us. She was always professional, impeccable, very detailed in her work and friendly. This time around, when our relocation gave me the chance to choose one of the agencies, I was so pleased that I would have an opportunity to work with Bonnie again. She didn't disappointed. Bonnie is a person whom you can trust will have the job well done as well as maintaining a friendly relationship. I completely recommend her as a agent.
Bonnie is the best! She helped my Fiancee and I close on our perfect new home in a great location to start a family. We really appreciated her honesty, expert advice/insight and negotiation skills throughout our process of looking at homes. I can't say enough about how much this helped us given the current state of the market. Would highly recommend Bonnie to anyone.
Bonnie Malcore was a godsend to my fiancee and I in buying our first home together! We viewed what felt like countless homes in a crazy market, and she showed up prepared and ready to review every single one. We had a lot of needs and wants on our list and Bonnie was able to get us into a home that fits our growing family perfectly. I can honestly say that Bonnie treated us like family, and I can't believe how lucky we were to have her in our corner throughout our first time home buying experience this year. Cannot recommend her enough!!
Throughout the process of buying a residential property I was fortunate that Bonnie Malcore is very knowledgeable, conscientious and helpful. Bonnie knew what to do every step of the way, and when the unexpected happened she explained clearly different options available. From my first viewing of the property with Bonnie to closing, all was accomplished in 30 days. I would recommend Bonnie 100%!
I am grateful to Bonnie for handling my real estate project. She dots all the i's and crosses all the t's , patiently attended to every concern I had, did an excellent job in getting lots of showings, seeing that pictures were great, and making valuable recommendations. Her charming personality and seasoned professionalism were very reassuring to me, as this is the only real estate venture in which I've ever been involved. She had been highly recommended to me by someone in whom I have a lot of confidence who had had several very positive experiences with Bonnie. Timing with this transaction was a little tricky, but Bonnie was reassuring and hit the mark with flying colors!