This was our second time working with Sarah. She helped us purchase our first home and 10 years later helped us sell it and find our second home. We'd highly recommend Sarah. She's extremely responsive and knowledgable.
- $8.74 Million in sales in 2018
- 101.47% List to Sales Price Ratio - 2018
- Average 7 Days on Market for Residential Properties - 2018
- Career sales of over $101 Million.
- Menomonee Falls Office Leader 2013 & 2015
- President's Club (10 years)
- Lifetime Member Million Dollar Club
- National Sales Award (12 years)
- Full Time Realtor in my 13th Year
- Educating my clients about the market is a top priority and helps them make good decisions that work.
- Full service agent working hard so you don't have to.
- Strong Negotiation Skills to get you the best price in the least amount of time.
- In-Depth Pricing Analysis
- Shorewest Roundtable Forum Presenter 2007
- Free Market Analysis/Buyer Consultation
- Seller Agent/Buyer Agent
- Serving Metro Milwaukee in 5 Counties
- Member-Greater Milwaukee Realtors® Association
What clients are saying...
Best home buying experience
We were first time home buyers and was very helpful every step of the way and was always able to anwser our questions!
She did great!
This is the third house we have purchased with Sarah and the experience, as always, was fantastic. She goes out of her way to convenience her clients, provides constant updates, and is the perfect person you want on your side throughout the process of buying/selling a house.
Sarah was amazing. She was honest from the start and did a great job of explaining Shorewest's mission statement. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking to buy or sell a house. Actually, I already have.
Sarah was amazing to work with! She is so knowledgeable and always has your best interests in mind. We had the easiest buying experience, all thanks to Sarah.
I worked with Sarah for over a year house hunting and over that time I was confident that she would help me find the right one without any major compromises. Sarah knew what I was looking for and tailored our searches for more effective house showings, and when it came time to look at properties she was quick and candid in addressing any issues she saw with them that I may have not noticed. From start to close, I really appreciated her close eye, patience, candor and professionalism. Being a first-time home buyer, a lot of aspects can be overwhelming - however I never had any doubt about my decision to use Sarah as my realtor.
I worked twice with Sarah Koch over the last two years. Sarah offers exemplary service and I'm glad that I can recognize her for demonstrating outstanding service. First, she has an great knowledge of the real estate market. She blends that knowledge with the clients needs, desires and demands. Secondly, and most importantly, her responsiveness is unlike most real estate agents I've worked with. She is always available to answer questions and showings. Finally, her honesty and integrity helps make the process much easier to work through. Thank you Sarah for your patience and the great outcomes I've experienced working with you. Gwen