Lisa Komppa was spot on. She was a great communicator and informed us of all the requests for showings and gave us plenty of time to get ready for them. Lisa was present for every showing and gave us feedback from the potential buyers. She provided guidance on the offers and led us to a successful completed sale. Lisa understood the market for our particular property and shared her knowledge with the potential buyers. She understood our community of Pilgrim Glen better than anyone including all of its amenities. The short length of time our condo was on the market before we had an accepted offer is due mainly to Lisa's hard work.
Lisa Komppa has been providing professional real estate services in southeastern Wisconsin since 1993 and specializes in condominiums and subdivisions.
- Broker since January 2009
- Listing agent of the month of January 2020 at the Menomonee Falls Office
- Member of the National Association of Realtors® - NAR
- Member of the Greater Milwaukee Association of REALTORS® - GMAR
- Past President of the Wisconsin Chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Management
- Current President of the Wisconsin Chapter of the Community Associations Institute
Lisa has a genuine passion for the industry and truly enjoys her lifelong career in real estate. She works closely with her husband of 23 years, John. Lisa and John have lived in Menomonee Falls since the mid-1990’s. When they are not working Lisa and John enjoy spending time with their two sons, watching sporting events, and traveling.
“The people who succeed in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them...they make them.”