Why am I the ideal person for you and your home buying/selling needs? It's because I'm honest, focused on making the process as smooth and painless as possible, and loyal to you and your needs. All of these attributes are accompanied by a true professional who will get you into the home of your dreams.
Here's a little more about me:
- Fourth generation Lake Geneva, WI resident
- Graduate of Carroll University with dual Bachelor Degrees in Business Marketing and Graphic Design -- and really, what's more important in selling your home than marketing? Lover of meeting new people and forming unique connections with great humans.
- Raised in a family-owned business; customer service is literally pulsing through my veins
- Fluent in honesty, sarcasm, and dry humor.
- Member of the local, state, and national Realtor associations.
Enough about me, let's talk about you. I'd love to meet you and discuss what you need from me. Let's work together in a way that best fits you and your lifestyle. So give me a call, text, or email and let's set up a meeting. We can get a cup of coffee or tea or an ice cream cone, whatever makes you most comfortable. I can't wait to meet you and help you start your next adventure!