Your Waukesha Realtor!
Born and raised in Waukesha, I am a dedicated, honest, full time Realtor whose goal is to provide you with a stress-free, low pressure experience. The only one who knows what’s best for you is you! I will guide you throughout the process by keeping you up to date and educating you so you can make informed decisions.
What you really want to know:
- I will call you back in a timely manner, not 3 days later.
- I will make the experience FUN!
- I'm not a jerk! (Until you mess with my family, my friends or my clients)
- I'm not going to sales pitch you.
- I LOVE working with first time home buyers!
- I pretty much know everything about the city of Waukesha. (ok, maybe not EVERYTHING) but being from the area, and currently living in the area, the community has so much to offer that I love sharing with people!
- I won't BS you. If you're being unreasonable in your requests, I'm going to tell you...nicely.
- Educational and professional background in Criminal Justice and Social Services working with juvenile delinquents, pregnant and parenting teens, special needs children and adults as well as elderly persons.
- Owned and managed an in-home childcare business for 5 years Over 20 years in Customer
Service Past & Current Community Involvement:
- Currently serve as the secretary on the Waukesha Park Foundation Board
- Actively involved with local non-profit “Broads for a Cause”
- Past volunteer of The Waukesha Women’s Center, Parent’s Place and Waukesha Juvenile Center.
In my free time I enjoy spending time with my teen daughter, rooting on the Packers and anything DIY. I absolutely love Milwaukee summers and meeting new people! So give me a call today and let’s get you home!