Jim was fun to work with! He is very astute and everything he communicated to me was spot on! He knows the market and history of buildings quite well.
- 37 years of sales, marketing, new business development and communications, 51+ years counting Anne.
- 28 years of contemporary leadership, management and real estate investment experience.
- Celebrating 15 years working with teammate and Lead Associate Anne Jackson.
- 75-percent of my business in the Northshore and City of Milwaukee Neighborhoods.
- Award winning re-habber, possess expansive network of contractor resources to assist clients in restoring, remodeling or preparing their homes homes for sale.
- I work in all price ranges.
- Confident public speaker and robust writer.
- Expansive Southeastern Wisconsin network.
- Sell 25-30-percent of my own listings myself as I am carrying 6-10 buyers at all times.
- 2021 closed sales of $35 million (USD)
- No. 1 Company wide in Volume in 2010 - 2014, 2016
- No. 1 Office Leader for Shorewest's Northshore office - 2008 - 2014, 2016 - 2021
- No. 3 Broker for City of Milwaukee Sales in 2015
- Over $445 million (USD) in career sales
- Career high sales of $38.5 million (USD) in 2014 - all-time company record in 70 years
- Voted LGBT Community's Top Realtor in 2010 by Wisconsin Gazette Readers
- Areas of Specialization: North and South Shores, Bayview, Upper & Lower Eastside, Downtown, Tosa, Western Burbs, luxury properties,condos, and investment properties
- Member - President's Club, Million Dollar Club, National Sales Award
- Voted Milwaukee Magazine "Best in Customer Satisfaction" yearly since 2007
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLMHS)
- CLHMS Guild Member (3+ sales over $1 Million in past 12 Months)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator(CREN)
- Certified Shorewest Relocation Specialist (CSRS)
- Accredited Buyer's Agent (ABR)
What clients are saying...
Jim is the most talented realtor we have ever used. He is a consummate professional.
We highly recommend Jim due to the positive experience we had with him as first time homebuyers. Having never owned a home, we didn't have much knowledge about the process or even what to look for in a home. Fortunately, Jim's expertise helped us understand what we should be searching for when looking at listings, how to submit a competitive offer that isn't out of our comfort zone, and even what to search for at home showings due to his home renovation experience. We're very happy with our new home!
Outstanding job with quick execution, communication and follow through. Professional and with integrity Worked quickly to sale property so that I could concentrate on the health of my family. Forever thankful!
5 stars. More if the rating system went higher. Jim was outstanding in all facets of the real estate process. Same with Anne. Jim is such a pro and such a good person. We immediately felt comfortable working with him. We were relatively new to the buying and selling process and Jim always carefully explained everything we were unsure of with us. He was quick to respond and always put as at ease in the process. I would go out of my way to recommend Jim to anyone I know selling or looking to buy a home in the Milwaukee area. He is that good. He is more than just a great ambassador for Shorewest. He is a great ambassador for the city of Milwaukee.
I presented Jim a duplex with many challenges and issues. Jim took the lead, worked hard and sold this house without any delay or problems. His experience, connections and work ethic are amazing. I will definitely use Jim and Shorewest again.
Jim did a great job. Although he represented the Seller, he was fair and honest throughout the process. Jim is also organized and responsive and has a wealth of information and contacts to solve any problem that may arise.
Absolutely great to work with. I have practiced law for almost 60 years. It is always a joy to deal with someone like Jim. As one of my professors said, he is focused on getting to yes. Which means finding a way to accomplish the sale while being fair to both sides. Jim Lampert
Jim was great! He helped us get our empty house staged, cleaned and on the market quickly. It was awesome having him and Anne handle all those few last minute details for us as we could work on our new home 4 hours away. The open house he had in the first days on the market brought us a buyer right away and we closed in less than a month! Could not have asked for anything better! #Love your realtor at Shorewest
I had my condo listed with 2 other realtors previous to listing with Jim Schleif. With Jim, the service, professionalism, follow through, communication and results surpassed all expectations. He was amazing to work with and handled everything and made everything so easy for me - it was a great experience to work with Jim and I cannot thank him enough.