5 star service in selling one of our rental units. The open house was packed with people and resulted in 9 offers. Getting from the accepted offer stage to closing, was well managed, great communication, and overall easy. Jim gets results and I highly recommend him.
- 37 years of sales, marketing, new business development and communications, 51+ years counting Anne.
- 28 years of contemporary leadership, management and real estate investment experience.
- Celebrating 15 years working with teammate and Lead Associate Anne Jackson.
- 75-percent of my business in the Northshore and City of Milwaukee Neighborhoods.
- Award winning re-habber, possess expansive network of contractor resources to assist clients in restoring, remodeling or preparing their homes homes for sale.
- I work in all price ranges.
- Confident public speaker and robust writer.
- Expansive Southeastern Wisconsin network.
- Sell 25-30-percent of my own listings myself as I am carrying 6-10 buyers at all times.
- 2021 closed sales of $35 million (USD)
- No. 1 Company wide in Volume in 2010 - 2014, 2016
- No. 1 Office Leader for Shorewest's Northshore office - 2008 - 2014, 2016 - 2021
- No. 3 Broker for City of Milwaukee Sales in 2015
- Over $445 million (USD) in career sales
- Career high sales of $38.5 million (USD) in 2014 - all-time company record in 70 years
- Voted LGBT Community's Top Realtor in 2010 by Wisconsin Gazette Readers
- Areas of Specialization: North and South Shores, Bayview, Upper & Lower Eastside, Downtown, Tosa, Western Burbs, luxury properties,condos, and investment properties
- Member - President's Club, Million Dollar Club, National Sales Award
- Voted Milwaukee Magazine "Best in Customer Satisfaction" yearly since 2007
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLMHS)
- CLHMS Guild Member (3+ sales over $1 Million in past 12 Months)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator(CREN)
- Certified Shorewest Relocation Specialist (CSRS)
- Accredited Buyer's Agent (ABR)
What clients are saying...
Jim and Anne are both wonderful professionals and very kind people. We cannot say enough about how much we appreciate them and enjoy working with them.
Sold in five days. Final price was over asking. Could not ask for a better realtor to represent me. Jim is the best!
Jim helped me helped me buy a house in the Milwaukee area. He was referred to my by a very reputable realtor in the state I moved from. I was impressed with his knowledge of the different neighborhoods and what they had to offer. This helped me to decide where to look for a house. His many years of experience were invaluable in connecting me with the right professionals along the process. This included the home inspector, foundation specialist, engineer... All these people were great and have known Jim for years. This made the process very straight forward and put me at ease. Jim also has deep knowledge of construction and fixes. This is important to have an unbiased and educated opinion. When the buying process got difficult and overwhelming, Jim had my back and made all the necessary things happen. All of these traits were invaluable in the process to purchase a house. I highly recommend Jim and would definitely call him again on a future real-estate transaction.
Jim is knowledgeable and really helped us navigating the process of selling our home. As first time home sellers, this was incredibly helpful!
Jim helped us buy our house and 7 years later, sell that same house. He was very knowledgeable about the city, building styles, and important issues to be aware of. Jim's presentation of our home online, constant communication, and guidance were fantastic. He has been a pleasure to work with.
Working with Shorewest was excellent! It was a very smooth process and we are beyond happy. Anne was exceptional to work with and we can't thank her enough. She was responsive, knowledgeable, and always kept us in the loop. We truly felt that Anne was always on our side and acting in our best interest. Anytime we had questions/concerns Anne was just a phone call away no matter the time of day. It was a long process over a year and a half, but we acted as a team and found our first home. Thank you for everything and we can't personally thank Anne enough!
It has been a long itme since we sold a house. The technology, cpmmunication, and advice Jim and his team gave us was excellent. They calmed our nerves, satisfied our doubts, and assured us in all regards. The combination of professionalism and personal sharing was great.
Phenomenal! Jim was enthusiastic and proactive. He didn't go just the extra mile; he went the extra ten miles. I'm certain that Jim's energy and attention to detail were why my home sold quickly and at the price it did. Jim and Anne are an amazing team. They made it a pleasant experience! (Who ever says that about selling a house?) I cannot thank them enough for all they did. Can't recommend them enough!
Jim was fun to work with! He is very astute and everything he communicated to me was spot on! He knows the market and history of buildings quite well.