• Abler Art Glass Gallery. The Abler Art Glass Gallery offers hand-blown glass art to enhance any garden, patio or home. There are also classes and workshops.
• Above & Beyond Children’s Museum. Above & Beyond Children’s Museum is a hands-on learning experience, with over 10,000 square feet of fun. With exhibits changing, the museum offers classes and workshops too.
• Omro’s Aquatic Center. The Omro Aquatic Center offers lots of water park fun, including three slides, a toddler slide, a diving board and more.
• Aviation Heritage Center. The Aviation Heritage Center preserves Wisconsin’s aviation history and encourages young people to pursue careers in aviation. They offer a history tour, where guest get a close look at aircraft operations.
• Beechwood Cheese Company. For the fellow cheese lover, the Beechwood Cheese Company offers a tour of their factory.
• Blue Harbor. The Blue Harbor is the perfect place to lose those winter time blues. With an indoor water park, you’ll forget all about the temperature outside.
• John Michael Kohler Arts Center. The John Michael Kohler Arts Center serves as creation of new works, originator of exhibitions, presenter and producer of performing arts, educator, publisher and community builder. Offering classes and workshops in ALL forms of art, there are numerous things your family can participate in here.
• Plymouth Arts Center. The Plymouth Arts Center operates a fine art gallery, featuring a revolving show of mixed media, musicals, theatre and festivals. Enjoy a performance here.
• Plymouth Historical Museum. The Plymouth Historical Museum features Native American collections, Curtiss vintage clothing, fire department history and a blacksmith shop.
• Wade House. The Wade House is a 1860s stagecoach Inn build alongside a plan road to serve carriage and wagon traffic. As a Wisconsin Historical Site, view the museum and gallery, and walk around the Inn.
For more things to do in Sheboygan, click here.
Tags: Community, community events, current housing market, family fun, living in milwaukee, Milwaukee, milwaukee lifestyle, shorewest, Shorewest Realtors, things to do, tips and advice, weekend activities, Wisconsin