• 10 wooden crates from JoAnn’s Fabrics
• Miniwax Dark Walnut Wood Stain
• Foam Brushes
• Old t-shirts
1. Apply the wood stain to all 10 crates. Make sure the stain covers the entire crate, inside and out.
2. Using an old t-shirt, wipe the wood dry after applying the stain. Wipe completely dry, otherwise the crate will be a permanently sticky mess.
3. You can arrange your bookshelf whatever way you want. Once the crates are arranged, screw each shelf into the “roof” of the shelf beneath it. (You can try liquid nails too, or screw the crates straight into the wall.)
4. Ta-da! Your bookshelf is completed.
(Inspired by our friend’s at Constellation & Jenny.)
For more DIY projects, check out our Pinterest Board.
Tags: family fun, Home, home improvement, Home Sales, shorewest, Shorewest Realtors, things to do, tips and advice, Wisconsin
Leave a Reply