• Mason jar
• Crayola Model Magic
• Artificial snow
• Black buttons (three, small)
• Felt (orange and white)
• Googly eyes
• Elmer’s glue
• Cord (from the jewelry section)
• Hot glue gun
• Black sharpie
1. Assemble Olaf’s body first. Using the Crayola Model Magic, roll out three circles that are all different sizes. Do not attach. You should have three separate pieces.
2. Add Olaf’s arms and hair using the cord. Cut for size and stick in the Model Magic. Let dry for 24 hours as three separate pieces.
3. Using the toothpicks, attach Olaf’s body and secure with a little drop of hot glue.
4. Add the finishing touches to Olaf’s body. Glue on his nose, buttons and googly eyes. Put on his eyebrows and smile with the black sharpie.
5. Add the white felt to the inside lid of the Mason jar.
6. Add a small drop of hot glue to attach Olaf to the felt inside the lid of the Mason jar.
7. Measure out a couple of spoonfuls of artificial snow to the Mason jar and secure.
8. Ta-da! Olaf is completed in his globe.