We have been have preparing for Thanksgiving for the past couple weeks, and now Thanksgiving is just two days away! We shared How to Prepare for Thanksgiving Guests and How Your Family can Give Back this Thanksgiving Holiday. On Thanksgiving, you can get your guests to ALL participate in the creation of a gratitude wreath. This is a simple craft project that each person can participate in sharing what they are thankful for.
- Construction Paper
- Paper Plate
- Trace your hand on the construction paper.
- Cut out your traced hand.
- Write down one thing you’re thankful for on your cut-out hand.
- Cut out the middle of your paper plate, so you can use as a wreath. If you have a bigger family, you can do multiples or cut out a circle from an old box.
- Glue hands on the plate.
- Ta-da! Your project is complete and your Thanksgiving craft is complete.
For more DIY inspirations, check out our Pinterest Boards.
(Inspired by our friends at Domestic Wonder.)