- Diane Krause of the Lake Geneva Office was named First Place Sales Associate in the Company for Listings.
- Mary Gilbank-Peterson of the Janesville/Rock County Office was named First Place Sales Associate in the Company for Units.
- Jack H. Smith of the Downtown Milwaukee Office was named First Place Sales Associate in the Company for Volume.
- The Roth Team of the New Berlin Office was recognized as the Sales Team of the Year in Company Units and Volume. The team includes Mike Roth, Allen Roth, Sandy Roth, Sue Sprifke, Brad Kasian and Sharon Van Winkle.
- Garrett Lafferty of the New Berlin Office was named Rookie of the Year in Units.
- Jeremy Rynders of the New Berlin Office was named Rookie of the Year in Listings.
- The Menomonee Falls Office was recognized as the company’s #1 sales office. Following the Menomonee Falls Office were second place – New Berlin Office, third place – Mequon Office and Honorable mention – Elmbrook/Wauwatosa Office.
Through 64 years and three generations of leadership, Shorewest has served the housing needs of southern Wisconsin. From the vision of one man to the power of 1,400, Shorewest has grown to include 25 sales offices and a family of in-house relocation, mortgage, title and insurance services.
Shorewest, Realtors® is Wisconsin’s largest home seller, a position it’s held since 1951. Shorewest currently controls more than 27% of the metro-Milwaukee real estate market, according to Metro Milwaukee MLS.
With innovative services such as its 24-hour Shorewest TV channel, Home Services coordinators, user-friendly bilingual hotline and comprehensive internet site, Shorewest leads in using technology to ensure customer satisfaction. Shorewest, Realtors® also specializes in marketing fine homes. As a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, it is a part of Luxury Portfolio, which features the most comprehensive view of luxury-tier properties on the Internet.
Categories: Real Estate News