We’re proud to share that 16 individuals and five teams from Shorewest, REALTORS® were named as part of “America’s Best Real Estate Agents” the newly issued ranking report produced by REAL Trends and sponsored by Tom Ferry International.
REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents ranks over 14,500 residential real estate professionals across the United States based on their excellence in real estate sales during the past calendar year. All production numbers are independently verified by a third-party to ensure accuracy and report integrity.
America’s Best Real Estate Professionals honors America’s finest real estate agents from all across the country. Nearly 14,500 U.S. real estate sales associates from every state are featured in America’s Best. Those ranked are among the top half of 1% of 1.4 million licensed real estate professionals in the United States! To qualify an individual sold minimum of 50 closed transaction sides or $20 million in closed sales volume, and a team sold a minimum of 75 closed transaction sides or $30 million in closed sales volume.
“We are extremely proud of the work that our associates completed for our clients,” said Joe Horning, president of Shorewest, REALTORS®. “To say that the representatives of Shorewest, REALTORS® are exceptional sales professionals is an understatement. To attain this level of sales is truly outstanding.”
The following Shorewest, REALTORS® and teams are recognized as America’s Best Real Estate Agents:
Individuals by Closed Transaction Sides
- Justin Ippoliti – South Metro Office*
- Mary Gilbank Peterson – Janesville/Rock County Office*
- Katie Murphy – South Metro Office*
- Renata Greeley – Burlington Office*
- Wendy Manzke – Brookfield/Waukesha Office*
- Jim Schleif – Northshore Office*
- Beth Jaworski – Elmbrook/Wauwatosa Office*
- Amee Salzwedel – Sheboygan Office
- Caitlin Nankee – Downtown Office
- Nicole Ehrhart Fenner — South Metro Office
- Jessica R. Smith — Racine Office
- Brian Hollenbeck – Watertown Office
- Paula Langlois-Noack – Brookfield/Waukesha Office*
- Adrian Barrera — Brookfield/Waukesha Office
- Amy Karegeannes – Racine Office
- Nang Kham — South Metro Office
- Adrian Barrera – Brookfield/Waukesha Office
Small Teams by Closed Transaction Sides (2-5 licensed agents)
- Christine Fox and Associates – Delavan Office
- Uhl Team — New Berlin Office
Medium Team by Closed Transaction Sides (6-10 licensed agents)
- Elsafy Team – Northshore Office*
- Roth Team – New Berlin Office
- Patton Bitterberg Team – Brookfield/Waukesha Office
*Indicates those who qualified by Closed Transaction Sides and Closed Sales Volume.
ABOUT REAL TRENDS
REAL Trends is a privately-held, Colorado-based publishing, consulting and communications company specializing in the residential brokerage and housing industries. Recognized as the leading source of trends in the industry, REAL Trends, The Trusted Source, also publishes the REAL Trends The Thousand, as advertised in The Wall Street Journal and the REAL Trends 500, which ranks the top brokerage firms in the United States. Visit REAL Trends at www.realtrends.com.