Seven Tips to Spruce Up Your Curb Appeal This Fall
Whether you’re planning on selling your home this fall, or just want an inviting place to come home to, here are seven tips to improve your curb appeal.
- Keep grass trimmed and clean from leaves.
- Add a splash of color by planting fall flowers such as mums, daisies, marigolds, pansies, asters, cabbage and kale.
- Focus on the front door by adding a fall wreath and/or a giving it a new coat of paint that’s warm and inviting.
- Clean up the exterior by washing the windows, repairing or painting the siding and trim.
- Keep gutters clear of leaves and other debris.
- Add lighting to accent your home, paths and landscaping.
- Add decorations to the front porch, including pumpkins and corn stalks.
Tags: Curb Appeal, fall, home improvement, Shorewest Realtors
Categories: DIY, Home Improvement, Home Selling, How to