To celebrate National Weed Your Garden Day, here are a a few helpful tips on reducing weeds in your garden:
- Cover the soil along rows and between plants with mulch.
- Make sure to keep all weeds away from young plants.
- It is okay to plant your plants closely together to leave less room for weed growth.
- Have soil weed-free before planting.
- Make sure you do not let any of the weeds go to seed.
- Keep the edges of your yard mowed low to lessen the invasion of weeds onto your property and into your garden.