Happy National Homeowners Month! It is time to celebrate and promote the American Dream of owning a home. Using a REALTOR® makes it more affordable, attainable and sustainable for anyone looking to start on the homeownership journey. The dream of homeownership is not only possible but very real for anyone that wants to achieve it. Owning a home is also an important milestone in one’s life. Core American values such as individuality, responsibility and self-reliance are key factors in owning a home. There are many benefits to homeownership such as:
- Stability. Homeowners typically stay in their homes longer than renters, creating roots and community involvement.
- Family. Owning a home is a wonderful environment to raise a family. Having a foundation and longevity in one place creates a bond between family and community.
- Privacy. Having a space that is solely your own and able to surround yourself with comfort items and personal expression that enhance your life.
- Neighborhood. Homeownership improves neighborhoods. Owners are very likely to improve their home and curb appeal and more likely to be a part of local affairs.
- Wealth. Owning your own home and paying monthly mortgage payments creates equity, teaches responsibility and how to manage money.
The benefits of homeownership are great and can change your life for the better. Talk to one of our Shorewest, REALTORS® if you have questions or concerns. Our REALTORS® have been extensively trained and have the experience to help you on your journey to owning a home! #ShorewestRealtors #ShorewestTips #NationalHomeownersMonth