It’s time to decorate for the holidays! Spread some holiday cheer with fun, festive outdoor decorations. Everyone loves to spruce up the inside but make sure that the first impression of your home is a spectacular one with the following eight ideas!
1. Bring the inside out with a front porch mini tree! A fresh or faux evergreen tree decorated with burlap garland, shatterproof ornaments and natural elements will spruce up any front porch!
2. Enter with cheer from your very own monogrammed doormat! Put anything from holiday cheer to your last name to some friendly snowman! Learn how from these easy step-by-step directions. 3. Create your own holiday light from a grouping of birch or other logs in your entryway. Cut your branches into various heights and then drill holes in the top to create a space for a votive candle. Make sure to use the votives powered by batteries!
4. Repurpose mason jars to create a whole new ambience. Use a faux painting technique to make them look frosted, sea glass, metal and more! Spray paint can become your new best friend.5. Try making a fun play on a wreath with a frame and some ornaments? Play with colors, size and ribbons!
6. Create a whole new definition for a wreath! Use natural elements such as moss, twigs, pinecones and more. Or how about repurposing old ornaments to create a glitzy showpiece? Something simply monochromatic with a pop of color could speak volumes too!
7. Make good on one of the season’s hottest trends and write a fun wintery message on a chalkboard for your visitors!
8. Have fun lighting the path to your front door with holiday lanterns! There are cool pillar candles that even come with a remote to turn them on an off with ease!
With all of these ideas how will you choose? For more holiday décor ideas, head to our Pinterest page where we keep tabs on all the latest ideas and trends. Happy Crafting! #ShorewestRealtors #DIY #TisTheSeason