Shorewest is hiring and now is a great time to become a sales associate with us. From our employee-voted title of Wisconsin’s #1 Top Workplace to our position as Wisconsin’s Largest Home Seller™, joining Shorewest means you’ll be a part of the best real estate company in the state.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a real estate agent, join us for our free career seminar on Saturday, May 17 at 10am located at our Corporate Office in Brookfield.
- Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- * How to get your Real Estate License.
- * What a Real Estate Agent does.
- * How to be successful in Real Estate.
- * What Shorewest, REALTORS® Can Offer You as an Agent.
- * Investment Required to Start a Career in Real Estate
- * Question and Answer Session.
You’ll be able to talk to sales directors from our offices with any questions as well. If you can’t attend this seminar, check out all of our career webinar and seminar opportunities or visit joinshorewest.com. See what our agents have to say about working at Shorewest:
* “I love working with Shorewest. The Hornings are wonderful and all of my fellow agents work as a team and help each other. I couldn’t find a better place to work.”
* “Professional, industry-involved and experienced.”
* “Shorewest truly cares about the futures and outcomes of their employees.”
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Career Development Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414.476.1231. You will receive a $50 discount on our Shorewest Real Estate Institute classes if you sign up at our career seminar.
We hope to see you on May 17 to learn how to kick-start your real estate career!