Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or someone who has purchased before, the timeline of events can often be confusing. We’re here to help! Our simple infographic will be revealed over the next few weeks, and it outlines the entire process of purchasing a home. Below you’ll find the last step, and here is the link to the infographic with full descriptions of each step.
1. Determine your objectives. Read more about determining your housing needs in Part 1 of this series.
2. Financial qualification. Learn about getting pre-approved in Part 2 of this series.
3. Tour and select a property. From finding your dream home to negotiating with the seller, learn more in Part 3 of this series.
4. Get a home inspection. In Part 4 of this series, explore getting a home inspection and what to expect from it.
5. Finish your paperwork. Finish your paperwork to get closer to move-in day. Part 5 outlines the paperwork you need to finish before closing on your home.
6. Schedule your closing. Schedule a closing, look for insurance and finalize the details to your move — Shorewest can help you with it all! Read Part 6 for more details.
7. Live happily ever after. We are so excited to welcome you to the Shorewest family. This family doesn’t just include our real estate agents and employees, but also everyone who works with Shorewest to buy or sell the home of their dreams. Our third-generation owners Joe and John Horning are passionate about serving the needs of Wisconsin buyers and sellers, and everyone at Shorewest is excited to be a part of your housing experience.
Categories: Home Buying