The Real Estate Institute

Our real estate school not only helps people get their real estate license and maintain it, but also prepares them for a rewarding real estate career.

To represent someone in the sale of their Wisconsin real estate, you must hold either a salesperson’s license or a broker’s license. A salesperson must be employed by and licensed under a broker. A real estate broker can be self-employed but requires additional classroom education. Shorewest’s Real Estate Institute offers both salesperson’s and broker’s licensing classes.

To learn more about the Real Estate Institute’s programs or fees, call 414-476-1231 or email

Equal House Opportunity Shorewest Realtors, Inc. BBB Business Review