Tools For Your Success
Shorewest training, resources and technology give you the professional edge. See why more people join Shorewest.
Training for success
Shorewest, REALTORS™ offers several training programs. The first is your initial sales and intensive 2-1/2 week program, taught by our own full-time, professional trainers. Once completed, you'll be paired with your own professional coach to help you refine your skills and develop your business much quicker.
We're also committed to professional development and ensuring our agents stay current on the latest real estate trends. To this end, we offer a variety of comprehensive training courses, programs and seminars throughout the year.
But the training and coaching doesn't stop there. Your manager will also work with you to create a personalized business plan, outlining your goals, and a personalized Marketing Plan as the blueprint for achieving that goal.
Resource to support your success.
At Shorewest, it goes without saying that our sales associates are our number-one resource. To help them achieve greater success, we provide them all the necessary tools, services and support. Here are just a few of the resources you can tap into as a Shorewest professional:
- Technology Education Center – Shorewest sales associates stay informed of the latest technology and software programs through our free, hands-on computer training lab.
- Home Services Center – It's like having your own team of personal assistants who take care of your customers' moving and home maintenance needs before, during and after the move.
- Relocation Center – As a founding member of the largest relocation network in North America, our staff is able to provide sales associates with more buyer and seller leads, plus complete relocation packages, including a comprehensive community CD.
- Luxury home marketing – As an affiliate of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World's Luxury Portfolio, we're able to give distinct properties the local and international marketing they deserve.
- The power of advertising – Our aggressive campaign uses radio, television, internet, billboard and print media to keep our name and sales associates' names in front of the public.
Technology to keep people connected
Shorewest has always led the way in innovations for our sales associates. Today we offer more ways to help you succeed, with the latest technology you need to do your job better. Consider some of these tools:
- shorewest.com – With access to over two million listings nationwide, more buyers and sellers visit our comprehensive internet site than any other area real estate website in Wisconsin.
- Bilingual Hotline. Customers can access information about Shorewest listings in both English and Spanish. Plus, our sales associates attract more potential buyers through our Hotline's unique call-back features.
- myShorewest – Customers are automatically updated via e-mail when a property that meets their criteria is listed or has a price change.
- Shorewest TV – It's our popular 24/7 digital cable television program dedicated exclusively to Shorewest listings, communities and sponsors.
- Technology Education Center – Our sales associates stay informed of the latest technology and software programs through our free, hands-on computer training lab, and full-time instructor specializing in ongoing classes in real estate and other business software, or through training done right in your office with our laptops.
- Exclusive intranet site – Our sales associates can search properties, set appointments, print full-color data sheets and maps showing routes, order full-color personalized postcards and more. All to help streamline your business and market yourself and your listings.
Marketing and what it means for market share
You'd expect powerful marketing from Wisconsin's Largest Home Seller™. And Shorewest doesn't disappoint, with the most signs, the most open houses and advertisements in the most publications.
We also specialize in the marketing of fine homes with our own Luxury Portfolio Fine Property Collection magazine, plus affiliations with the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing and Luxury Portfolio.
The most market exposure means the most market share. With dominance in so many markets, Shorewest sales associates list and sell more homes than any other company. Which means they earn more, too.
So, how much money can I make?
The simple answer is, it depends entirely on you. Real estate associates are paid strictly on a commission basis, and it's possible for dedicated associates to meet or exceed their required income needs their first year. Many of our established, hardworking associates make well over a six-figure income.
If you'd like to learn more about joining the Shorewest, REALTORS™ team, attend one of our Free Career Seminars, contact one of our career representatives at 414.476.1231, ext. 289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of our sales directors at an office near you to schedule an informational meeting.