Thinking about selling your home this year? Here are the six best questions to ask your Shorewest agent.
- How long have you been a real estate agent? No matter what real estate experience level, all of our agents go through comprehensive training and Shorewest offers continuing education help them stay current on the market and new technologies to use. With our seasoned veterans, years of experience in the real estate market will prove useful in navigating the home buying and selling process. Many of our new agents come from sales-related fields and bring those skills to help you buy or sell your home.
- What are your real estate specializations? The real estate industry is full of designations to help agents specialize their real estate expertise. Not sure what the acronyms after their name mean? Ask about their designations and Shorewest agents can tell you how they specialize in Green Housing (GREEN), Short Sales and Foreclosures (SFR) or any of the other national specializations they possess.
- How many homes have you sold in the past month, quarter and year? Shorewest agents command the largest percent of Metro-Milwaukee’s homes on the market — 27%. We sell more homes than the next three competitors combined. Make sure to talk to your Shorewest agent about how many homes they’ve helped to contribute to our company’s success.
- What’s the average “days on market” for your listings? Compared to other Milwaukee-area listing brokers, homes listed by Shorewest are on the market for 11% less time. What does this mean for you? Your Shorewest agent is selling your home quicker than the competition.
- What will you do to market my home? Shorewest has always been on the cutting edge, keeping up with the latest in marketing techniques to get the word out about your home. From the first and only 24-hour TV station Shorewest TV to our robust hotline and personalized agent websites, with a separate mobile website, iPhone, iPad, and Android apps and other online marketing tools, Shorewest’s commitment to full service marketing helps to set your home apart and highlight its unique qualities.
- How will you keep me informed? Shorewest agents are constantly engaging with their home buyers and sellers over their preferred medium — email, telephone calls, even texting! Our agents make sure to keep you informed on the progress in your home buying or selling process and are always ready to answer any questions or concerns you have.
Want to know more about the advantages of choosing a Shorewest agent? Check out all the benefits here. If you need help finding a Shorewest professional to work with, use our agent and office search tool.