Shorewest, Realtors® is proud to recognize 19 sales associates and employees with 20 or more years of service. In addition, 141 other sales associates and employees celebrated five, 10 and 15 years of service in 2010.
20 Years of Service
- Harriet T. Doerfert, West Bend/Hartford Office
- Laura Hanan, Heritage Title Services
- Karen Joost Henry, Brookfield/Waukesha Office
- Sandy Heuerman in Janesville Office
- Joe McLean, Northshore Office
- Julie R. Merkel, Elmbrook/Wauwatosa Office
- Dick Natrop, Waukesha Office
- Roman Wrobleski, Elmbrook/Wauwatosa Office
- Susan L. Yont, Closing Division
25 Years of Service
- Cherri Cape, Racine Office
- Cese Holland, Northshore Office
- Laura J. Morgese, Closing Division
- Rose Pertle, Elmbrook/Wauwatosa Office
30 Years of Service
- Patricia Bitterberg, Brookfield/Waukesha Office
- Mark K. Patton, Brookfield/Waukesha Office
- Mary J. Sylvan, Lake Country Office
- John H. True, Closing Division
35 Years of Service
- Joe Weiss, West Bend/Hartford Office
- Dan C. Wrolstad, Cedarburg/Grafton Office
Through 65 years and three generations of leadership, Shorewest has served the housing needs of southern Wisconsin. From the vision of one man to the power of 1,400, Shorewest has grown to include 23 sales offices and a family of in-house relocation, mortgage, title and insurance services.
Shorewest, Realtors® is Wisconsin’s largest home seller, a position it’s held since 1951. Shorewest currently controls more than 27% of the metro-Milwaukee real estate market, according to Metro Milwaukee MLS.
With innovative services such as its 24-hour Shorewest TV channel, Home Services coordinators, user-friendly bilingual hotline and comprehensive internet site, Shorewest leads in using technology to ensure customer satisfaction. Shorewest, Realtors® also specializes in marketing fine homes. As a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World™, it is a part of Luxury Portfolio, which features the most comprehensive view of luxury-tier properties on the Internet.